Tuesday 10 December 2013

HA3 Task 7- Review

Review


I think overall my project of my work has been good. Throughout my project of digital graphics i have encountered some problems with my creativity and lack of ideas needed in order to design some sort of digital background and character. Throughout this process of creating our digital graphics via adobe's illustration software, we needed to research some designs, clothing, poses, characters etc to give us some inspiration and ideas for our own work. We as a class experimented with textures and taking photographs of what you could possibly use for textures in a video game themselves. We also learnt about artistic styles that many  video games use to be unique and make there game stand out than the typical video games that are released by publishers. The artistic styles needed o be researched and posted on our blog, which wasn't really that hard to do and didn't really take that much time to complete. Many games tend to use photo realism, cel shading, abstract art, exaggeration art etc. These styles are used by games like Final Fantasy that uses exaggeration art that makes that game unique, also Heavy rain is another great example that uses photo realistic graphics that make the characters look really realistic. 

With this research complete and with the right knowledge we had required we went on to researching our character and design for our own digital graphics. looking for a character at first was kind of hard for me because they're many to choose from. After I found a character I wanted to work off I then went on to doing background research on what type of styles etc I wanted to ry and create using the illustrator software that was provided. 

Overall i think my work ethic and time to complete this work was alright but could be improved, i feel confident in my work that i have uploaded and completed and feel that its at a very good standard with the right research and in depth explanations.


No comments:

Post a Comment